A problem with the Website?

Off-topic and topics which do not fit in elsewhere.
Post Reply
Topcat Tomcat
Club Member
Posts: 976
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:36 am
Location: Worcestershire

A problem with the Website?

Post by Topcat Tomcat »

I've had problems logging in over the past few days, and when I do get in, it works VERY SLOWLY.
I've also had a '508' page appear several times.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems?
Topcat Tomcat (aka Conductorwomble)

1990 216 GSi Auto 5 Door
1995 214 Si 3 Door - White Gold
1998 VVC Coupe - Tahiti Blue/Red Piccadilly & Leather
2001 1.8 Connie 45 4 Door - Wedgewood Blue
2004 75 CDTi Connie - Firefrost
Roverlike
Forum User
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:12 am
Location: Split, Croatia

Re: A problem with the Website?

Post by Roverlike »

I also get 508 insuficient resources error quite often lately. I thought that I am the only one, but seems not.
StubbornPatriot
Club Member
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:30 pm
Location: Northampton

Re: A problem with the Website?

Post by StubbornPatriot »

Same here. Very slow responses and 508 error occasionally.
1989 216GSI + 1990 216GSI + 1997 416 Tourer + 1993 220 GTi Turbo + Triumph T160V
User avatar
GTiJohn
Club Chairman
Posts: 7386
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:01 pm
Location: Midlands

Re: A problem with the Website?

Post by GTiJohn »

We're on borrowed time with the current set-up, as we're without a webmaster to keep everything shipshape...

Hence the website re-platforming that I'm hoping will be available to demo at the forthcoming AGM :cool
I like Twin Cams, Single Cams, Turbos and 5-cam VVCs :cool
Post Reply