Humour

Off-topic and topics which do not fit in elsewhere.
User avatar
ReubenVP
Club Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:38 am
Location: Hertfordshire

Re: Humour

Post by ReubenVP »

I was hiking yesterday when suddenly I ran into a cougar.

Almost made me puma pants.
User avatar
ReubenVP
Club Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:38 am
Location: Hertfordshire

Re: Humour

Post by ReubenVP »

I approached an elderly person on their mobility scooter and asked if they needed any help.

They said,

"Yes, give my scooter back!"
Stan Thomas
Club Member
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu May 27, 2021 2:36 pm

Re: Humour

Post by Stan Thomas »

They are building some new houses in Penkridge which are so flimsy three collapsed because they took the scaffold away before the decorators had finished the wall papering.
User avatar
ReubenVP
Club Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:38 am
Location: Hertfordshire

Re: Humour

Post by ReubenVP »

The inventor of the hard boiled eggs wrapped in sausage meat had died.


RIP Scott Chegg
Post Reply