Hi
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Matt and I fancy buying a 416 GSi or something similar... I thought I might as well sign up and see if anyone has anything or knows of something for sale.
Looking forward to browsing the forums and seeing what you all drive!
Cheers
Matt
Newbie from Hampshire
Re: Newbie from Hampshire
Hi Matt,
Have just joined myself I drive a 45 1.8 cvt saloon have had Rover 75's in the past so big fan of the marque hope you find the car you are looking for I live in Dorset.
Cheers.
Robin
Have just joined myself I drive a 45 1.8 cvt saloon have had Rover 75's in the past so big fan of the marque hope you find the car you are looking for I live in Dorset.
Cheers.
Robin
Re: Newbie from Hampshire
Hi Robin.
An old friend of mine had a 416 GSi about twenty five years ago and I fancy something a bit different. Doesn't seem to be that many of them left these days though *laughs*...
An old friend of mine had a 416 GSi about twenty five years ago and I fancy something a bit different. Doesn't seem to be that many of them left these days though *laughs*...
Re: Newbie from Hampshire
Hi Matt,
Always nice to greet another member from the south, I'm in West Sussex.
Welcome!
Always nice to greet another member from the south, I'm in West Sussex.
Welcome!
Re: Newbie from Hampshire
Hi Matt,
You are bang on these cars are getting scarce.
Cheers
Robin
You are bang on these cars are getting scarce.
Cheers
Robin
Re: Newbie from Hampshire
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas!
-
itcaptainslow
- Club Member
- Posts: 1485
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:22 pm
- Location: Letchworth
Re: Newbie from Hampshire
It’s coming to the point now with these cars you have to buy on condition rather than specific spec. Narrowing your search to a particular colour or specification may mean you’re in for a wait, and miss an otherwise perfect car.
Welcome by the way - hopefully you will find what you’re after! I do know of a very nice and well sorted pre-facelift 214SLi that may become available at some point.
Welcome by the way - hopefully you will find what you’re after! I do know of a very nice and well sorted pre-facelift 214SLi that may become available at some point.






