Bumper Rubber strip clean up

Is your car looking tired? Need some advice on how to keep your car in great shape? Into detailing and cleaning and want some advice on products. Then ask away in here.
BOBZBUBZ
Club Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:53 pm

Re: Bumper Rubber strip clean up

Post by BOBZBUBZ »

I’ll second the performance of Autoglym trim restorer. I’m a detailer and use it a lot. My bubz trims were nearly white now black and have been for 6 months now.
User avatar
Plodder
Club Member
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:23 am
Location: South West

Re: Bumper Rubber strip clean up

Post by Plodder »

Used Blue-Tac and Autoglyn Trim restorer to good effect on the black roof trim today. The surface finish is still matt , I guess its just weathered, but the process has certainly got rid of the white polish marks and darkened it up a good deal.
Attachments
IMG_2862.jpeg
1991 Rover 416 GTi Auto - Flame Red - Owned since Aug 97 :)
Post Reply